Welcome!!

This is a blog to keep our family and friends up to date on our lives even though we all live so far away from each other!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sixteen

I have been feeling quite productive over the past few days even though I didn't have much time to express it all in my last entry. I booked a groom's cake for Joshua which I designed myself and I'm really excited about it. The company that's doing it is The PolkaDot Cupcake Factory.
I also met with my day-of coordinator and she rocks. I can't wait to see how she pulls everything together for the wedding. Her name is Mandy and she is a reservist. It's so nice to be doing business with someone who understands the military! It's so rare for that to happen when planning a wedding, i think. She is also super tiny-short like me but very thin- how is she a soldier! She's very precious! I'm very excited to work with her. She also has fabulous connections so she is helping me pull a deal with an awesome florist :) I'm very excited about getting things all pulled together.
The next thing that I've got to do is get together the rehearsal dinner....hmm! Joshua said he wants italian so I'm sure that's what we will do since he hasn't had American-Italian food in about 7 months now :) Now, I've just got to find a good place with a decent price!haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment