Welcome!!

This is a blog to keep our family and friends up to date on our lives even though we all live so far away from each other!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thirty

We are a week and 6 days away from Joshua arriving! Woo hoo :) We are cutting down on time. We are 2 weeks and 6 days from the wedding. Our first bridal shower was on August 28th. The bridesmaids threw the party for me. It was very small and intimate. It was so much fun :) We enjoyed a lot of little games and took lots of pictures. They got me lots of nice presents from some of my closest friends!

All the shower attendants and Me.

Me and my Maid Of Honor!

The bride-to-be!

The second bridal shower was thrown by my mother and aunt on September 11th. It was so much fun, too! Most people that attended were older females like Christopher's grandmother, my grandmother, my aunt, Pastor's wife, and about 7 other ladies. It was so nice to hear what these ladies had to say. Most of them had been married for 20 or more years so they had some great advice! Christopher's grandmother gave me Christopher's recipe that he always used during Christmas-cinnamon rolls! Yum! I can't wait to attempt it :)


Some of the ladies

Granny, Mom and I

Granny, Aunt Nancy, and I

Mom and I

Aunt Nancy, Mom, Granny and I :)

We got the flowers taken care of, now all I've got to do is get the rehearsal luncheon together! Im so excited to finally be getting closer and closer. I can't wait. I'm just so ready to get it done :)

Until next time,
The future Mrs!

No comments:

Post a Comment