Welcome!!

This is a blog to keep our family and friends up to date on our lives even though we all live so far away from each other!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Thirteeeeen!

Lucky number thirteen,right?
I started my first week of overnight shifts at work. It was a little hard but it was so very rewarding that Joshua and I get to fall asleep at the same time together over our webcam monitors. It's so nice to be on the same schedule. I work from 11pm-7am answering phones and accounting stuff. Since no one is usually with my while I'm upstairs (besides security), I get to keep Joshua on speaker phone after he gets off work (at 3am Texas time). It's been so convenient and I find that we get to talk even more often than we were getting to. The only problem is that my body doesnt like to sleep during the day so I just get plain ol' exhausted a lot easier!
My birthday was today, on Easter. It was really a nice day. My mom bought Ashley and I tickets to see The Phantom of the Opera. They were amazing seats and I enjoyed it so much! I can't wait to do it again! It was divine! :) Afterwards, Ashley, my mom, and I went and ate dinner at a little cafe. It was a nice relaxing birthday. No stress, nothing over the top, just perfect :) The only thing that could have made it any better was if Joshua was here in person and not just on the webcam :(.
We made our second payment to the photographer on the 1st. I'm so excited! I love her photography (www.maganslens.com) and she is such a sweet person. Mom has also been doing a little digging into finding a baker for our cake. We've got a few people that we are looking in to! I can't wait to get that finalized as well! :)
There isn't toooo much more that I can update on, but I will be updating again soon, I hope!
Have a fabulous week, everyone!
Until next time
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment