Welcome!!

This is a blog to keep our family and friends up to date on our lives even though we all live so far away from each other!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fourteen

These few weeks have been slowly rolling by. I re-upholstered a living room chair for our house in Korea. I was so excited when i finally got it done. It's black, pink and white. it looks awesome. I will put pictures up as soon as i get them downloaded :)
Joshua seems to be doing great. He is studying continuously to go to "the board" and get promoted for work! I know he is ready to get that done and over with.
I have officially decided upon a menu for our wedding that we can afford. I'm really excited about it. We are finally coming up on the almost-close-enough-to-start-the-countdown months. I'm so very ready for October to come and for us to finally get our lives started. It will be oh-so-very fabulous! I have been slowly starting to collect flowers for our centerpeice arrangements. I also decided that instead of having small cakes on every table, I am going to have pies on every table for the guests. We will obviously have an *awesome* grooms cake and a very pretty wedding cake incase the guests dont want the pie on their table. I think it will add a cute little southern flair on our wedding. It shall be divine :)

When i get pictures, I will update the post again :)

Until next time
Hannah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment