Welcome!!

This is a blog to keep our family and friends up to date on our lives even though we all live so far away from each other!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Eighth

Well this week has been a busy one.
At the beginning of this week we discovered that theyre renovating Joshua's barracks so we have to get all moved by the 18th.Theyre moving us into a tiny room all the way across post.eek-I'm nervous to see how we do in a room that's small and unisex bathrooms!
After i booked my plane ticket last week,they decided to send Joshua to the field for the last week of my stay,from 25th-Feb 6.I changed my flight to come home on the 27th,its a Wednesday.Itll be the same way that I came out here-Busan to Tokyo to Minnesota to Austin.
Can't wait to get home even though I'll be devastated to leave Joshua :(

No comments:

Post a Comment