Welcome!!

This is a blog to keep our family and friends up to date on our lives even though we all live so far away from each other!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Seventy One

We are on vacation! It's been so nice to not have to wake up early to get going....usually I can steal some extra sleep but Joshua never can so I know it's been nice for him. We have been home in Austin since Thursday and we are leaving today to head to DC for a week of educational fun ;) I'm so excited to see one of my best friends and get to just relax for a few more days. We've got lots of things to see in DC as well as the Army Birthday Ball that we're going to! I've got my hair appt, my dress, and my shoes so now all I need is to find a cute clutch and we'll be set! So exciting. Once I get some pictures, I'll have to update! That's all for now! Xoxo, Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment