Welcome!!

This is a blog to keep our family and friends up to date on our lives even though we all live so far away from each other!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sixty-Seven

Update!
I haven't updated in months. Like literally, MONTHS! How depressing. Sure there's not many who read this, but that's okay. I will just talk to myself!
First update, Hess (Joshua's very good friend from Korea) was living with us for the first 3 months we were here at Carson. It was stressful but I'm glad we could help house him in his hour(s) of need.
My best friend, Ashley, came and spent Thanksgiving weekend with us. We had just moved into our house so we were literally dodging boxes everywhere we walked but I was so glad to have here there. We had been living in a hotel for the entire month previous to that and I had been stuck with two boys. Needless to say, I NEEDED to have some girl time.
It's so nice to finally have our house...an American house! There's not much about it that I don't adore. It's so nice to have an oven that I don't have to convert from Celsius to Fahrenheit every time I want to cook something (I still remember that it's 180C when you are trying to cook at 350F).
Let's see...what else is new?
Oh! I know! Sirius!
Sirius is our newest addition to the family. We got him about a day after he turned 3 months, on December 23rd. He is now 4 months old and a definite mama's boy. He sleeps with me (won't sleep on Joshua's pillow..only mine) and will fall asleep at my feet while I'm washing dishes. He's such a little cutie and we just adore him. He's black with grey white behind his ears and his back is a bit peppery. He's got little grey and white hairs mixed into his black fur on his back. I always tell people he looks like a 45 year old man who just started to grey.

^This is our sweet Sirius Lupin Delp

I am job searching but haven't had much luck yet so for right now I've just been doing the housewife thing. I make sure lunch and dinner are done, floors are clean, clothes are washed, and our pantry is stocked. It's been a lot of fun but I really would like to find even just a part time job.
I've got a few recipes to add to the blog, so I'll be doing that over the next few days. :)
Xoxo,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment