Welcome!!

This is a blog to keep our family and friends up to date on our lives even though we all live so far away from each other!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fifteen

This week has been a very busy one for me. At the hotel, we have all of the GM's for our hotels from across the United States so we have to be in tip top shape,etc. It's been a busy few days.
Joshua's board has gotten pushed back until June. I know he wishes they would just hurry and get it over with.
Anyone who reads this blog- if you're coming in from out of state/out of city, we are hoping that you would stay with the Stephen F Austin Hotel in Austin. Since I work there, I know that I can get good service and discounts on things for everyone. Plus, I'd be able to attend to your rooms and make sure welcome baskets,etc get there and the rooms are ready for your arrivals! I emailed a lot of people my "friends and family discount" link. If you dont have it, please send me your email and I will send you the link. Its a great rate.
Other than that tid bit of information, we've just been keeping busy and counting down the months until October :)

Until Next Time,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment